Timberline® Ultra HD™ Lifetime High Definition® Shingles
For just pennies-a-day more, you can enjoy our best, thickest, most ultra-dimensional Timberline® shingle (and increase your resale value, too!)
Timberline® Ultra HD™ shingles will cost you just pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. In return, you can enjoy the thickest, most ultra-dimensional wood shake look for your roof.
Thanks to layers that are up to 61% thicker than standard architectural shingles*, combined with our patented High Definition® blends, Timberline® Ultra HD™ shingles offer a natural beauty and incredible thickness that you'll notice and appreciate. (Not to mention how much they'll increase the resale value of your home!)
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced—with a lifetime ltd. warranty.
- Beautiful Look: Features GAF's patented "High Definition" color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood shake look.
- Safer: Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection™ technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home .
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West, use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles).
- Diamond Cut™ Granules: Multi-faceted design and light-reflective construction add dimension and depth to the shingle
- UV Blocker (Granules): Protects against damaging sunlight which improves the durability and extends the life of the shingle
- Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing (Granules): Maintains the true color of the shingle longer
- Dura Grip® Adhesive: Locks the shingles in place on the roof, gripping tight in even strong gale force winds
- SpecSelect Grading System (Asphalt): Use of finest quality asphalt improves weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro Weave® Core: Offers a superior strength foundation that resists cracking and splitting
- FiberTech® Components (Core):Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, providing a UL Class A fire rating
* Note: Comparison refers to Timberline® HD™ shingles. Thickness varies by plant; see actual shingles for comparison.