Timberline® American Harvest™ Shingles
Fact: Your roof can represent 40% or more of your home's "curb appeal".
Now, you can improve its looks and even its resale value with Timberline® American Harvest™ Shingles from GAF. Designed to complement your home's exterior color scheme, the American Harvest™ Collection will give you that modern architectural style you want, at a price you can afford! Our new color palette features subtle blends with contrasting colors to give your roof unexpected depth and beauty.
But it's more than just a great-looking shingle. Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a Timberline® roof can offer. That's why Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Technology are the #1-selling shingles in all of North America.
- Custom-Designed Color Palette: Specially designed to complement your home's exterior style. Subtle blends with contrasting colors that will increase your roof's dimensionality.
- Extra-Dimensional: Optimized construction and advanced color application techniques result in an extra-dimensional look.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish, but practically priced—with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
- Safer: Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.
Advice From The Experts
A successful exterior design project depends on a tasteful color combination. Here are some simple suggestions for making the best shingle selection:
- Observe how much of your roof is visible from the street or common view. A larger roof looks best in neutral tones. If the roof angle is normal or slight, you can use more colorful shingles or interesting patterns.
- Use colors in the same color family as the body of your house for a simple, non-accented combination. An example is a gray roof on a gray house, whether light or dark gray. Trim in white or black will keep it understated.
- Use bright or more colorful colors to make a design statement. For example, a green roof on a red brick house or a red roof on a gray house.
- Avoid using a heavily patterned roof on a home with several different colors in a brick or stone pattern. This will appear too "busy".
- And remember, follow your instinct. Choose the color and style that make you comfortable. After all, you're the one looking at it every time you come home!
Choosing the best shingle style for your roof can seem overwhelming. But it doesn't have to be if you keep these few tips in mind:
- Don't compromise style for function. Most homeowners have two roofs in mind—the "dream" roof that fulfills their desire for a specific look, and the "practical" roof that is durable and cost-efficient. GAF's state-of-the-art shingles satisfy both the heart and the head, offering a variety of colors and styles while providing peace of mind with a Lifetime ltd.warranty.
- Choose a shingle that complements your home's architectural style. For example, for a Colonial home, select a shingle with a clean line that complements the home's design. A Victorian house could take on a more colorful or complex design.
- The use of colors and textures can create a comfortable feel for your residence. For example, if focusing on the exterior of a Shingle Style home, adding color and textured design elements make the home much more approachable.